For those who sit in the office all day, there is no opportunity to exercise, taking advantage of the opportunity to rest in the office, we can use the office chair for some exercise.
1. Sitting posture curl. Sitting in the front of the chair, arms crossed on his chest, hands and shoulders. Keep the upper back straight. Do not include the chest, the body slowly forward, feeling tight abdominal muscles, to the lowest point for 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
2. Sitting abdomen. Sitting in front of a chair. Arms straight forward, keep the abdominal muscles tightened, do not arched, the body slowly back to the chair, back gently touch the back of the chair slowly forward. Upper body, head and neck upright, repeated 5 times.
3. Sitting position waist. Sit straight to the left arm behind the left hip, slowly rotate the upper body to the left, stop for 10 seconds, then to the right. Upper body, head and neck to keep upright, lower extremity relaxation, repeated 5 times.
4. Sitting posture on the move. Seriously sitting in a chair. Abdomen, take a deep breath, the left hand holding a water bottle, palm forward, arm up, arm raised shoulder and high, slowly raise the arm when exhaled until the ear, inhaling slowly down to the level position. Fixed position, relax, repeat 10 times; then change the right arm.
5. Sitting posture flexion and extension. Hands on the front of the chair. Knees, hips forward to leave the seat, the arm to support the body weight, exhale slowly elbow flexion. Elbow to elbow at 90 degree angle, inhale and push up the body. Repeat 10 times.