1. Casters: Ordinary casters, PU wheel (soft materials, suitable for wood flooring, and room).
2. Chair Foot: The thickness of the iron frame directly affects the service life of the chair. Surface treatment: polishing, painting, baking paint (surface gloss, not easy to paint), electroplating (wooden racks can not be electroplating), electroplating quality is good, it is not easy to rust.
3. Air Rod: Also known as stretching down the rod, used to adjust the height and rotation of the chair.
4. Chassis: The part of the chair seat is attached, and the following is connected with the air rod.
5. Chair seat: Composed of plank, sponge and fabric. The quality of the planks is usually not felt by consumers. Sponge: Recycled cotton, new cotton. 99% manufacturers are both with the use, the thicker the harder, the higher the cost, the thickness appropriate, the hardness appropriate. With hand pressure seat, Fabric: Maron, mesh, leather. Plastic frame press Internet cloth. This type of chair is more suitable for breathability.
6. Armrest: Thickness affects quality.
7. Chair Back seat connection (angle code): Chair seat and chair back are split, use steel tube or steel plate connection, steel plate, usually 6mm or 8mm thick. But the width is less than 6cm steel plate, must be 8mm thick.
8. Chair back: Steel frame, plastic frame of the chair, using a combination of mesh, breathable.
9. Waist pillow: reflect the comfort of the chair.
10. Headrest: To show the comfort of a chair.